Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thing 7

I am subscribed to several pack members by default and I like them. I shall add them all. I added NYT, Cape Cod times and a few others as an exercise and deleted them also, since i really do not want them. I have attempted to add Village voice film feed and have not been successful, will try again. Brilliantly I've added my own library's Event Keeper. I need to know what is happening in the library (get to be in my own world in reference) and checking EventKeeper, perusing the page takes more steps than I have time for. This obviously is a great subscription for our patrons.

1 comment:

Jennifer Koerber said...

Brilliant, indeed, and illustrates the point of RSS perfectly. Thank you for the example, and for the mouth-watering pictures in your later Things. Learning more through 2.0 tools can mean both the service and the content, and the number of restaurants I'm discovering through all of your posts is fantastic. Many thanks!